a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.But I got One That Cannot Be discovered.
« back forward »
Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 10:24 PM
Daily Life 9 February 2011 
Weather : Fine

Today was Okay. Sad To know That I scored Badly For The Science Test.
Maths Test Was Tough, How Will i Score. :(

I wonder How Am I going To Face BB seniors. They Say i'm Irritating and i deleted them as friend. Probably nothing will happen. DEP was Fun. We Played murderer.
I was the Murderer.

You may Think My Daily life is boring but i can really express the feeling i felt.
While... Good Luck In your Quizzes And Tests

My Theme : Chronology of Thoughts.
so I will most probably putting some Thoughts of mine.. but not very much..

SeeYa.

Labels:

0 comments | Leave a comment